The SecureCall Portal is a powerful management tool for inbound 1345 alarm traffic. It’s powered by SCSI cloud technology & receives signals directly from Optus Network Equipment. The SecureCall Portal gives you peace of mind knowing your data is extremely secure, updated every 5 minutes & available at the click of a button.
Existing customer? Login here.
Like to find out more? Call us on 1300 555 570
Painful hours spent auditing are a thing of the past! Find the exact signal you are looking for in seconds, including identifying private numbers.
Contact SCSI now to take advantage of the most advanced and rewarding 1345 service available. Your 1345 inbound services with SecureCall Portal access can be setup instantly!
Processing in excess of 10 million alarm calls per month, the SecureCall Portal is a proven service used by leading security companies Australia wide.
1345 Redundancy allows control rooms to use our hardware and datacentre as a redundancy solution for overflowing traffic.
The 1345 SecureCall data redundancy solution features:
- Call overflow – for busy times
- Call failure protection – line cut / failure at the Monitoring Centre
- Call no answering – specific alarm receiver failure
- Total disaster alarm traffic management – ability to send your alarm traffic to another facility
- Dual hosting of the service at SCSI and the Optus Expan Datacetnter
- Full audit trail is available, and independently verified thru the SCSI SecureCall Portal
SCSI 1345 redundancy gateway supports:
- IP or Serial connection to your automation system
- The gateway can be installed in multiple location for disaster recovery
Tested with the following alarm transmission formats:
- Contact ID
- Ademco high speed
- IR Fast